Thank you for your comments and suggestions when I asked about menu ideas on my Facebook post. Here's what we're planning to have over the next week or so. I'm trying to plan ahead, prepping as much as I logically can, so that our meals can get back on target. If we had an unlimited budget, I wouldn't feel bad about eating out more. But, we have plans that we want to see happen - and thus budgets are necessary.
- Korean Beef Rice Bowls (Steve's choice)
- Steak, Baked Potatoes & Mega Green Salad
- Breakfast (Freddy's choice - Waffles, Bacon, & Eggs)
- Crockpot Lasagna Soup w/garlic croissants
- Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas (Heather's choice)
- Zucchini Bacon Pasta Toss
- Pressure Cooker Beef Chili
- Green Chile Chicken Verde
I'm hoping/planning to use up any leftovers as lunches (Steve and I) or on another dinner that week. What do you have on your plan?