When those days arrive and I need to get something ready in a flash, more often than not, it came from a can (at least partially). And... really, I'm totally okay with that.
Anyway... now that I've got that off of my chest... here's what I'm planning to serve my family this week:
- CrockPot Thai Chicken Taco's - from January/February 2012 issue of Clean Eating Magazine
- Filipino Adobe Chicken with Brown Rice
- Crock Pot Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes & Golden-Crusted Brussels Sprouts
- Baked Pork Chops with Broccoli Cauliflower with Garlic & Lemon
- Gyro Burger's with Tzatziki and oven baked french fries
- King Ranch Chicken with black beans and salsa rice