My friend, Cami, tagged me on her blog (I think it was me - it could be one of the bajillion Heather's out there - regardless I'm taking it). Fun thinking - and I agree it would make a great layout. Perhaps I'll accomplish that one!
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? (Oh this will answer my friend Heather's recent question which I didn't answer) In the beginning, my mother loved the name Heather Lynette. I don't believe there was anyone special who had the name, just that she liked it a lot. Interestingly, when Sheri and I were reunited, she shared that her mothers name is Linette and her middle name is Lyn. So, my technical answer is that in the beginning I wasn't named for anyone in particular, but in the end it became a family tie.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Oh my. I'm sure it was yesterday - it hasn't occured yet today. Sometimes there's just hard challenges in life. You overcome and move on... eventually! :)
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes I do - sometimes I don't. It really just depends on the day and on the style.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Thin sliced smoked turkey breast - or this salami that Steve-o has me hooked on (really, I'm starting to think it's a sickness).
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Currently, I do not have any children. :( I do however, have young adult two in-laws who keep me on my toes. :)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably. Assuming of course, that I would not get offended with mass sarcasm and could tell the real me to chill out and relax.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Amen, Cami - AMEN. Seriously this is a dumb question for anyone who knows me to ask. Seriously. If I could get arrested for being sarcastic I'd have a major rap sheet. No doubt about it.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Indeed.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yes, and I have. At a singles conference in Germany many many moons ago. It was over the Rhine River too, oooh the silly things we do as young adults.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?Oooh I love cereal - but never ever eat it with milk. I LOVE vanilla almond granola.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If it's my sneakers yes - I think they're the only tie shoes I own. Well, I guess I could count my Doc Martens from many many moons ago. I still have them somewhere and they tie too.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Sometimes. Sometimes I'm a super wuss.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Generally ice cream makes me sick - but I eat it constantly anyway! I LOVE mint chocolate chip ice cream and I love Sonic Soft Serve Cones, ooh and I love chocolate dipped cones from Dairy Queen, and I even love the fat free low sugar ones from Wal-mart (they're the only ones I can guarantee will be available at home because Steve detests ANYTHING that is sugar free.)
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? ooooh smiles and then eyes.
15. RED OR PINK? Red! It used to be my signature color!
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Lack of self control.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss my Mommy. I wished she and my Dad lived closer. Within the next few years they'll be hours closer, but not as close as I would love to have them. I wish I had caught onto the fact that she's amazing many years ago. It would have saved me a lot of wasted time.
18. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black white and pink yoga pants. If they weren't so dang low cut in the back I'd wear them into public. Dang fashion trends... they don't do so well with my glutius maximus.
19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? oooh this is bad. Diet Mountain Dew, chocolate tootsie roll and a chocolate chewie pecan cookie. Heathy eating is obviously a priority around here.
20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The sound of the air conditioner turngin on, and the dehumidifier running in the guest upstairs bathroom. I should just turn on my iTunes and let it run on party shuffle (great idea, Cami!)
21 IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Periwinkle Blue - maybe. There are a whole lot of choices in those crayon boxes you know. Definitely more than when I was in school.
22. FAVOURITE SMELLS? Ooooh rain - fresh brand new, just started to fall rain. That, and clean house and clean linens. Oooh and of course Steve-o when he's fresh and clean from a shower. :)
23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Christa, bailing out on our IKEA trip. Oh well, it'll just be me and Cara then. Her loss. ;P
24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Of course, would I do her tag if I didn't?
25. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH? I don't really watch any sports. I do however, love watching live sports - and dancing/cheerleading.
26. HAIR COLOUR? Light brown with lots of highlights. I think I'm going to go in and have some crazy fun highlights added too.
27. EYE COLOUR? Blue and Gold.
28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope. I do have a very slight stigmatism in my left eye so I do have a couple pairs for when I'm having headaches.
29. FAVOURITE FOOD? Cheese, broccoli, good steak, mom's fresh bread, anything mom cooks really..
30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Seriously. There's more than enough scary in real life - I don't need to add any via movies. I'm ALL about the happy, romantic, or hilarious movies.
31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? License to Wed with Robin Williams. It was great!
32. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Black, pink and white. It matches the pants I'm wearing. Honestly, it's what I wore to bed. I haven't even gotten dressed for the day yet.
33. SUMMER OR WINTER? Gosh they're both awesome. Summers are crazy hot here and winters are more like a cold fall. Both really.
34. HUGS OR KISSES? Depends who is offering... KWIM?!
35. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None. I finished Swapping Lives by Jane Green last night. I have a big stack of magazines and idea books to flip through and read before I start another book.
36. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Nada. I don't have one.
37. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Nothing, We didn't get cable when we moved into this house, and I've just gotten used to it. I'd like to say I've gotten more productive but I definitely have not. I have however, cleared out my Blockbuster Online Queue many many times. Love that service!
38. FAVOURITE SOUND? My nieces and nephews belly laughs and Steve-o's sweet talks.
39. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?I like them both very much.
40. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Wow... many thousands of miles when my family lived in Europe and I started life in the US. Wow... that was a long time ago!
41. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Illinois.
42. WHAT SUPERPOWER WOULD YOU LIKE? Oh, to be able to read peoples minds would be awesome - but a curse at the same time.
Okay... so in true new Heather fashion, I'm not going to tag anyone but I'd love to read anyone answers who wants to share them!