I read this on Jennifers MySpace, and thought I'd share my answers here. Definitely a bit of pondering!
Okay this is called FIRST REACTION ... type what comes to your mind first whenever you hear these words. Don't think and don’t go back and change. Doesn't matter how random just type it! (the hard part is not reading the words while deleting what the person before you put!)
1. Cigarettes: Not my cup of tea, or stick to light up.
2. Sex: Yes... Please. :)
3. Relationship: happy
4. Your Last Ex: complete waste of my time.
5. Football: great for commericals.
6. Crack: Not my cup of tea either.
7. Food: Yum - what 'cha cooking?
8. President: so confused. so so many mistakes. so many stupid things said.
9. War: is not cool - this stuff has been prolonged for way too long (right on Jennifer!)
10. Car: probably should be filled with gas tommorrow.
11. Gas Prices: are completely ridiculous
12. Bon Jovi: One HELL of a hot man with a fantastic voice! (I'm listening to his new album now!)
13. Fear: Being alone without any resources.
14. Beyonce: Over played.
15. Blondes: all in my family.
16. Brunettes: see above
17. Politics: intrigue me at times - but I get really confused. Why muddle things up so much?
18. One Night Stands: Not my cup of tea.
19. Cell phones: permanantly attached to me. I'm avoiding the crackberry... seriously!
20. Vanilla Ice Cream: OOOH my all time favorite - especially with vanilla beans.
21. Porta potties: gross and disgusting. AND... oh so fun to put onto friends porches in college.
22. High School: nightmare of epic proportions.
23. Pajamas: yoga pants and a camisole - RIGHT on!
24. Wet Socks: gross and totally ICKY!
25. Alcohol: None please. :)
26. The word HATE: is just a word
27. My best friends: know who they are.
28. Heartache: difficult even overwhelming at times.
29. Love: A plenty! As my incredible mother said "There's plenty of love for everyone in this world,"
30. Divorce: amazingly common in our society.
31. Parents: ROCK my world. Seriously - they are SO fabulous. I wish everyone could have a set as awesome as mine.
32. Trees: love lilac trees - the smell is a favorite of mine!
33. Coffee: none - but bring on the Diet Coke.
34. Music: Anything and almost everything. Seriously! I do so love musicals and blue grass though.
35. Soccer: my favorite sport growing up.
36. Pot: should be legalized to avoid the mess. But, it's not my cup of tea.
37. Strippers: do what they have to do to survive.
38. Work: can be fun - can be overwhelming.
39. Babies: LOVE them! We'll see how long it takes for our swimmers to get to the right spot.