'Cause at the moment... saying I sucketh isn't even the tip of the iceberg!
I'm going to do this.
Really I am!
I have several half written blog posts about my new garden (already eating parts of it!!), our playroom decor/redesign, recipe makeovers (into healthier choices), my soldered house class in Oklahoma, my canning adventures, the most recent A Gilded Life event, and several different crafting projects!
In any respect, here's my menu plan for what's left of this week:
- Tuesday: Veggie laden pasta salad with grilled chicken and garlic bread
- Wednesday: Grilled mozzarella cheese, tomato, arugula, and pesto sandwiches on ciabatta buns (and leftover pasta salad) - MY FAVORITE!
- Thursday: Meatloaf (freezer) & mashed potatoes with oven roasted cauliflower
- Friday: Grilled fish and veggies with brown rice
- Saturday: Oven fried chicken and roasted new potatoes
- Sunday: Peanut butter pesto & chicken pizza (It's a Steve creation... sounds gross but is SO good!)
- Dessert: Upside Down Pineapple cake
- New Recipe: Pineapple Pretzel Salad (sounds interesting...)
- Breakfast Choices: Plain Greek yogurt (seasoned with agave and a bit of mexican vanilla), homemade granola, toast, eggs, fruit, or starve.
- Lunch Choices: Tacos, quesadillas, taquitos (clearly I enjoy Mexican food, and it is EASY), pb&j, ramen (which I love with broccoli), or a hotdog (for the boy).