Do you ever have one of those days or times where things start to click? Where maybe you felt confused or just discombobulated, and all of a sudden a little ray of light popped in and made things just a little clearer? I've been having those moments occur, on an infrequent basis but more commonly lately than in the past. I'm realizing things about myself, that I didn't before...
- I want to simplify my life.
- I want to spend less money.
- I want to have less stuff.
- I want to make my home a refuge for my family in this crazy world.
- I want to have pieces I love, and pieces that I created idecorate my home.
- I don't have to be the best at everything - I don't even have to be really good. It's okay to be just okay.
- I want to have less obligation (or self inflicted obligation).
- I want to have a tidy (note I didn't say immaculate!) home.
- I want to be physically active - way more than I have been as of late.
- I want to do more with less - in all kinds of ways.
- I don't have to have (or want to have) a cookie cutter, catalog perfect house.
- I love to sleep in a warm bed (love my electric blanket!!).
- My thighs don't have to be incredible - I just have to learn to deal with them.
- I want to learn how to cook meals out of boxes and use canned sauces - I don't have to MAKE everything.
- I want to get more out of life.
- I want to enjoy more of my life.
All kinds of lights coming on my life... some have been trying to flip on for quite a while and I've been taping them down. I think it's finally time, and I'm finally ready to turn them on and let them shine.