You asked for it, so now it's PUBLIC. Don't forget: Our son is due to arrive between the 15th and 27th of December. Waiting until the last minute isn't going to work this year. Here are a few items and suggestions for me for Christmas this year:
Big Gift Ideas:
- Canon Digital Rebel XSi with the 50mm IS lens (I already have a 18-55 lens that Jeff gave me.)
- Sanyo HiDefinition Digital Video Camera -Really, shouldn't this be a gift for YOU?
Small Gift Ideas:
- KitchenAid Silicone BeaterBlades - I'd need the one for a 5-qt. Tilt Mixer. (Really, you'll get more enjoyment out of this eating the bounty than I will using it)
- Nick and Nora Flannel Pajamas, Size Medium - Lucky you... I've already purchased them because I found them on sale.
- Subscription to Somerset Studio, Somerset Life, Handcrafted, Somerset Home, Somerset Workshop, Country Living, or Good Housekeeping
Stocking Stuffer Ideas:
- Gift Card to Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Michaels, Joanns, Hobby Lobby, Wal-mart, Target, Dick Blick,
- Gift Certificate for a pedicure or a massage
- Car Wash Coupons - or how about getting the car detailed??